10. Azim Premji: Premji is the richest software tycoon in India. He is chairman of Wipro Limited, India’s third-largest outsourcer.The company was founded by his father Mohamed Premji as Western India Vegetable Products in 1945. Premji is also known to be Asia’s most generous person after donating over billion of his fortune.
9. Tadashi Yanai & family: Tadashi Yanai is the founder and CEO of Fast Retailing, Asia’s largest apparel company. In 1984, Yanai opened his first Uniqlo store in Hiroshima and in 1991 he changed his father’s company name Ogori Shoji to Fast Retailing. His fortune keeps growing thanks to Uniqlo’s 65% increase in international sales in 2014.
8. Mukesh Ambani: This 57 year old Indian billionaire lost the top spot as India’s wealthiest to pharmaceutical billionaire, Dilip Shanghvi. He has witnessed a steep decline in his fortunes since then, a .9 billion drop in the previous year alone. In spite of this, he is the richest person in India. He is bullish and plans to invest billion in his businesses over the next two years.
7. Li Hejun: Li Hejun is Chairman and founder of Hanergy Holding Group Ltd., a Chinese multinational renewable energy company founded in 1994. The company’s Yunnan hydropower plants is one of the world’s largest. Hejun published a book in 2014 titled, “China’s New Energy Revolution.”
6. Dilip Shanghvi: This year’s biggest gainer is pharmaceutical billionaire, Dilip Shanghvi who is the owner and founder of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, India’s most valuable drug company with market capital of billion. He started Sun in 1983 as a maker of psychiatric drugs borrowing 0 from his father.
5. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud: This 60 year old Saudi Arabia self-made billionaire is one of the world’s most high-profile investors. He owns a broad swath of stakes in private and public companies in the US, Europe and the Middle East, mostly through Kingdom Holding Co., a diversified investment company.
4. Jack Ma: The founder of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., one of the world’s biggest e-commerce companies. Ma a former English teacher made headlines in September 2014 with the record-breaking billion IPO of Alibaba Group on the New York Stock Exchange.
3. Wang Jianlin: Wang Jianlin is the wealthiest man in mainland China. The Sichuan native and former Chinese soldier is chairman of Wanda Group, a Chinese conglomerate and China’s biggest commercial real estate developer. He now owns 75 department stores, 85 shopping plazas and 51 five-star hotels.
2. Lee Shau Kee: Self-made real estate mogul Lee Shau Kee is one of Hong Kong’s richest landlords. He is the head of Henderson Land Development, an investor in Hong Kong’s iconic International Financial Center.
1. Li Ka-shing: This 86 year old business magnate is the richest person in Asia. He is one of the world’s great empire builders. He is the chairman of Hutchison Whampoa (HWL). He oversees this far-reaching conglomerate with 270,000 employees in 52 nations. At the age of 12 he quit school and started as an apprentice in a watch strap factory. By 14 he was working full time in a plastics trading company. He started his own company in 1950.
Richest people ever recorded in history is an interesting topic. Forbes magazine is a business magazine that officially issued a list of the richest people in the world each year. 10 Richest people in the world of all time from several tens up to hundred years ago still remains the same and has not been ratcheted up to date.
*Top 10 Richest Man in the World 2015*
Subscribe for more Videos
Watch other top 10 Videos
The World’s Billionaires is an annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people, compiled and published by the American business magazine Forbes in March. The total net worth of each individual on the list is estimated, in United States dollars, based on their assets and accounting for debt. Royalty and dictators whose wealth comes from their positions are excluded from the list.
The list has been published each year in March since 1987. Microsoft founder Bill Gates has topped the list 15 of the past 20 years, including the most recent 2014 edition. In 2014, there were 1,645 people on the list, including a record 172 women. Roughly two-thirds of the list were entirely self-made and only about 1 in 8 billionaires achieved their wealth through inheritance alone.
World 2014 – Top 10 Bill Gates: .2 billion
1.Bill Gates, the founder and chairman of Microsoft
2.Carlos Slim: billion
Carlos Slim Helu is among a handful of Latin American visionaries, entrepreneurs and investors who made it to the list.
3.Amancio Ortega: .3 billion
Spain’s richest man, Amancio Ortega. Ortega owns 59 per cent of Inditex, the world’s largest clothing retailer and parent of the 4.Zara chain.
Warren Buffett: .3 billion
The Oracle of Omaha, Warren E. Buffett, Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
5.Ingvar Kamprad: .8 billion
Swedish businessman and founder of Ikea Ingvar Kamprad
6.Charles Koch: billion
Koch owns 42 per cent of Kansas-based industrial firm Koch Industries where he serves as chairman and chief executive.
7.David Koch: billion
Charles’s brother David also owns 42 per cent of the firm and is vice president at the company.
8.Larry Ellison: .3 billion
Larry Ellison is the largest shareholder in Oracle and the eighth richest person in the world.
9.Christy Walton: .1 billion
Christy Walton is the world’s richest woman and saw her fortune increase by 9.5 million in 2013.
10.Sheldon Adelson: .5 billion
Las Vegas Sands chief exec Sheldon Adelson
Other tags ignored
Top 10 richest man in the world 2015
top 10 richest man in the world 2014
top 10 richest man in the world
richest man in the world
Richest Man in the world 2014
richest man in the world 2014-2015
top 10 wealthiest man in the world
Top 10 richest man on earth
top 10 richest man in the universe
top 10 richest man on the earth
top 10 richest people in the world
richest people in thw owrld
richest people in the world 2015
most wealthiest people in the world 2015
richest man in the warth
richest man on earth 2015
richest man ever
richest man in world today
Forbes list of Billionaire
bill gates the richest man in the world Video Rating: / 5
Here are the Richest people in History Ever. These are mega mega billionaires.The 10 people on this list are the wealthiest human beings to ever walk the earth. I guarantee the #1 person on this list will make your jaw drop.
Thanks for Watching. Please subscribe, Share, Comment and like. Richest man in history, ever.
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music
When we think of the world’s all-time richest people, names like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and John D Rockefeller immediately come to mind. But few would have thought, or even heard of, Mansa Musa I of Mali — the obscure 14th century African king who was today named the richest person in all history. With an inflation adjusted fortune of 0 billion, Mansa Musa I would have been considerably richer than the world’s current richest man, Carlos Slim, who ranks in 22nd place with a relatively paltry billion.
Richest people ever, history, richest man, 2012, 2013. Wealthiest, rich, lifestyle, playboy,money, list, samoscarz21, sam, oscarz21, wealth, how to be rich, how rich, Arab, money, Forbes. Top 10.man, richest man , ever,in history, man,
Who were the wealthiest people EVER?
Our list of the twenty richest, based on scholarly estimates and adjusted for inflation, includes entrepreneurs, warriors, and robber barons. We did not include monarchs, whose vast wealth is considered public.
Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Carlos Slim are the only living men who crack the list — and that’s only counting their net worth at bubble peaks in 1999 and 2007.
You’ll notice much of the list come from England and America. Partly this happens because that’s where estimates were available. But it’s also true extreme private wealth occurred only several times in history, such as: The great lords of England, the Gilded Age, and today’s credit bubble.Who are the richest human beings ever? We’ve been researching this article for the last week so get ready to have your mind blown by these mega mega billionaires. The 25 people on this list are the wealthiest human beings to ever walk the earth. We started off with roughly 50 people then finalized the top 25 after adjusting for inflation to convert the fortunes into 2012 dollars. For example, the annual rate of inflation change between 1913 and 2012 is 2199.6% so 0 million in 1913 would be equal to .299.63 billion in 2012 dollars. We also used the most recent price for an once of gold which is roughly 50 as of October 17, 2012.
In addition to some familiar modern names like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, our list features older magnates like Vanderbilt and Carnegie. We also included lesser known billionaires from history that you may have never even heard of before. We guarantee the #1 person on this list will make your jaw drop.Quick: who is the richest man of all time? Bill Gates? Warren Buffet? Not even close, though there’s no denying they’re very, very rich. The richest man of all time, when wealth is measured as a percentage of the national economy, was John D. Rockefeller, whose fortunes made Gates’ and Buffet’s look downright puny.
Keeping score of who’s wealthier is like a spectator sport with Forbes magazine as its official referee. Last year, Forbes counted 946 billionaires (there are too many millionaires to count, so they don’t bother with that anymore) with combined net worth of .5 trillion. That’s larger than the GDP of Germany, the third largest economy in the world.
But the richest people ever belong in their own special club. These people (all men) have built fortunes of legendary proportions when calculated at the peak of their wealth. Here is the list of the 10 Richest People of All Time and How They Made Their Fortunes.
The list of the wealthiest historical figures is an attempt to gather and compare the net-worth and fortunes of historical figures against one another. Inflation and other factors devalue currency over time; economies of different regions over time periods; and economies’ produced goods, commodities, and services over time. These fluctuations increase difficulty when accurately assessing and comparing fortunes from different decades, centuries, and especially millennia for the economy of any given State or region. Also, because several individuals and families never had their financial records revealed publicly and there are no contemporary estimates of their net-worth, several individuals could be omitted due to a lack of citable estimates of their net-worth. Some estimates of individuals’ wealth are based upon ownership of capital and stock in a company or many companies, the value of which is always changing.
Newport Beach, Orange County, California is the richest U.S. city. The city’s median family income and property values consistently place high in national rankings making Newport Beach one of the wealthiest communities in California, and in United States overall. More than a quarter households have an income greater than 0,000, and the median value for homes exceeds million.
SearchLocated.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, AmazonWireless.com, or searchlocated.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates Market Place. Market Place