World Top 10 Coolest Places To Work
10. Human Healthy Vending -Human Healthy Vending is a cool innovative company looking to improve and help find easy healthy alternatives to typical quick snacks. The company has a bright, high energy office with cool sound proof rooms designed to look like telephone booths open to employees, and free healthy snacks and even a ping pong table. Employees are expected to work hard but have the freedom to follow through with their own ideas to improve the company.
9. Autodesk -Autodesk is the company behind the leading app Sketchbook, and professional 3D animation design. The company opened a unique office last year on San Francisco’s Pier 9. The showcase office is floating right on the Bay and has very unusual creative aspects like a swinging conference table that is named Scylla after the multiple headed sea monster in Greek mythology.
8.Edelman -Edelman is a leading Public Relations Firm that expands the relationships between companies and the people using social media and the latest technology. The headquarters are located in Chicago Illinois and offer unique modern designs. There is an open concept design and even the CEO has a cubicle like every other employee. The space has a high energy atmosphere with a creative flare. A day at the office is always different and inspiring.
7. Groupon -Groupon added color and a modern design to their offices in Chicago. Employees can take a seat in the tree trunk in an exotic forest themed space. There’s something surprising around every corner to inspire workers and keep them happy. The space has a carnival themed fun zone, complete with swings, a huge cat in a floating spaceship sculpture and a tiki hut.
6. Facebook -Facebook’s first office space was a single room above a Chinese restaurant and the company might have expanded but still resembles the feel of its earlier start up days. The company still has graffiti art on the walls, free snacks and drinks available everywhere and cubicles are non-existent. The CEO, Mark Zuckerberg’s office looks the same as all the others. Facebook’s new campus is laid out like a mini city with a paved road that runs down the middle connecting employees to a candy shop, dentist, barbershop, doctors office, gym, and video game arcade.
5. Box -Box’s headquarters in Los Altos, California have taken a playful approach to traditional seating. The company outfitted their office with swings hanging from the ceiling. The office space is so sleek it almost doesn’t look like a workplace. A blue lounge contradicts the yellow office space. A two-story spiral slide descends to the lobby but employees have to take off their shoes and yell ‘all clear’ before going down
4. Infosys -Infosys was founded in 1981 by seven people with 0 and was the first company to successfully provide computer services in India. The training facility cost 0 million and has been referred to as a combination of Disney World, Club Med and a modern American university. The benefits include a giant pool, hair salon, spa, movie theater and a high tech bowling alley located in the most beautiful landscapes.
3. Microsoft -the Microsoft office in Vienna was built in 2011 and cost the company .6 million. The building has themed conference rooms, including one decorated like a hunting lodge and another like a trip to the ocean. The coolest feature may be the massive reception room with a green wall with different types of plants and a floor to ceiling x-ray of a computer.
2. Google -it’s no surprise Google makes the list of fun work environments. The search engine giant is known for fostering creative minds with some of the most unlikely job perks. One of the highlights in their California headquarters is a slide so employees can opt to slide down from one story to the next instead of the stairs. Google has a fun atmosphere and even a pet friendly policy where employees can take their dog to work. All-you-can eat food and drink is available and even an adult size ball pit.
1.Epic Systems Corp -Epic is an electronic medical records company located in Verona, Wisconsin. The unique features of the companies headquarters include a hallway that takes after a New York City subway, complete with painted on doors and windows to seem like the subway is moving. The privately owned corporation has 6,300 employees and each employee gets their own office workspace but when pressed for a change they can wander the halls and take in the great works of art.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: “free to use, share or modify, even commercially” section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.