Boating on the Colorado River, in “The Narrows” north of Lake Havasu and the Sandbar. It is kind of long (18 mins), but def worth watching. You won’t be sorry. Thanks Lavern, Sondra and CoCo, the MiniPin for participating in this video. Taped aboard The Havasu Dream Video Rating: / 5
A very rare and difficult to find matching pair of Cushion Cut Natural Colombian emeralds which in total weight 140.67 Cts.
Emeralds this size are extremely difficult to find specially in a matching pair this size. Video Rating: / 5
10 facts about pablo escobar. This list contains ten facts you didn´t know about the colombian mafia kingpin pablo escobar. Do you know interesting, amazing, fascinating and mind blowing things about this notorious cocaine dealer? Let us know in the comments…
10. Pablo Escobar, born December 1, 1949, in Antioquia, Colombia, entered the cocaine trade in the early 1970s. He collaborated with other criminals to form the Medellin Cartel and eventually controlled over 80% of the cocaine shipped to the U.S.
9. Pablo was very popular among the poor people of Colombia, particularly in the city of Medellín. Pablo loved sports. He generously built soccer fields and sports centers throughout the city.
8. In 1976, he married 15 year old Maria Victoria Henao Vellejo, and they would later have two children, Juan Pablo and Manuela.
7. Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar made so much money, he spent over ,500 every month just on rubber bands to bundle up his stacks of cash.
6. Pablo Escobar was named as an early suspect in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.
5. Drug lord Pablo Escobar has destroyed 10% of his money because it was damaged by water or banknotes that have been kept in stock, bitten by rats.
4. Drug lord Pablo Escobar burned million to save his daughter from the cold.
3. After a few years of hard work, Pablo was making a yearly profit of about billion annually.
2. On December 2, 1993, Colombian security forces using US technology located Escobar hiding in a home in a middle-class section of Medellín and shot him to death.
1. By the mid- 1980’s, Pablo Escobar was one of the most powerful men in the world. Forbes magazine listed him as the seventh-richest man in the world.
Listing 10 – Top 10 compilations | Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/10Listing
10 lists all the time. The most interesting, fascinating, bizarre and amazing things | facts from around the world | planet earth. From the biggest, smallest, richest, largest and tallest to the strangest, weirdest, worst, most dangerous, deadliest, evil and most expensive things. Be sure to subscribe if you love top 10 videos as much as we do. Let´s share information, knowledge and education. Dedicated to top ten compilations since 2008.
Video categories you can find on our youtube channel: animals & nature, crime, geography, history & people, computer & technology, science & education, games, music, myths & conspiracies, comedy & entertainment, sports, movies
Music used: Resurrection by Aaron Spencer https://machinimasound.com/music/resurrection/
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)